The ProxKey III is a proximity card keyfob for access control offering HID proximity technology in a convenient, pocket size device. The proximity card keyfob easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. The ProxKey III is built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling.
The ProxKey III is suited for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required.
Key Features of the ProxKey III:
- Small enough to fit on a key ring.
- Universal compatibility with HID proximity card readers.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control Can be
placed on a key ring for convenient entry.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Using HID’s ProxProgrammer®, card vendors can ship proximity keyfobs, custom programmed to
their customers’ requirements, from their own inventory. Enables smaller order
quantities and overnight delivery. (Check with vendor for availability.)
- Lifetime warranty.