- Training your staff on how to operate the printer effectively;
- Card design services;
- Linking your Card Design Software to existing data, such as database and spreadsheet information;
- Establishing an optimal process of mass badging, such as for student ID processing;
- Onsite support for card production;
- Recommended photography accessories;
- Rental ID printers, if that is something you need; and
- On-site training for your in-house staff.
ASAP GOES BEYOND THE PRODUCT
ASAP knows that ID solutions sometimes require a little more input. So in addition to products, we also offer a wide range of solutions. Click on a service below to see more.
Custom Card Printing
If you are not interested in managing a printer system, ASAP can print your ID and Loyalty Cards for you! Here are some reasons to have ASAP provide these cards for you:
- You are busy and you just don’t have the time to print the cards.
- You have a small staff and only need small number of IDs or loyalty cards.
- You don’t have the budget to invest in the hardware.
- You want to test the ID solution before investing in a printer.
Whatever your reason, ASAP can help with any of the following:
- Full color card printing
- Loyalty and ID card printing
- Magnetic encoding
- Holographic overlays
- Bar code printing
- Single or double sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing
ConsultationYou have your printer, it has been installed and you are now ready to start badging. But you know what, you have a few questions. Maybe you just need a little training before getting started or perhaps you need advice on the best way to design your ID badges, or maybe you have a lot of questions! Not a problem, ASAP can help. We offer a full range of consultation services to our customers. At the end of the day, we want to do everything we can to help you make great looking badges. Our consultation services are listed below:
Delivery & Installation
You are a busy person at work. You have phone calls to make, customers or students to deal with and meetings to attend. So let’s be honest, dealing with a photo ID printer is only a small part of what you do on a daily basis. The good news – we deal with photo ID printers all the time! And, we want to make sure that your printer purchase is as simple and straightforward as possible.
As a result, once you select your printer, we are happy to bring that printer to you. We can install it along with your card design software, support you (or your IT resource) in linking your new printer and software with your key data source and work to ensure that your users can use the ID system to produce the badges you need.
For most, the installation process is a simple plug and play activity, but for others it is a bit more complicated. Let ASAP help you sail through this process quickly and painlessly so you can get on with all the other tasks you need to accomplish in your day! Please give us a call to learn more.
In addition, if your engraving needs also include name plates for your wall or desk, an award plaque to recognize a key accomplishment or achievement, or a custom stamp (such as for a notary), we can provide you with a handsome product that meets your needs.
We have many potential engraved possibilities for you to consider. Please give us a call so we can discuss what option best meets the needs of your business. If you would like to see some of the colors, materials and styles available to you for engraving purposes, please click on the link below.
We can service your printer regardless of the type you purchase. In the event your printer is not functioning properly, call us at (317) 488-1030 or email us and we will respond promptly (generally same day if before 4 PM Eastern Time or, if after 4 PM, first thing the next business day).
Many of our products come with manufacturer warranties. Terms vary depending upon manufacturer. Contact us with questions.
You can place an order over the phone (317-488-1030), email (email@example.com) or fax at (866) 671-9230.
You can also use a purchase order with approved credit.
If you prefer ordering by mail, please mail your order to:
ASAP Identification Security, Inc.
212 West 10th St., F-100
Indianapolis, IN 46202
We ship via UPS, FedEx and U.S. Postal Service. We calculate the shipping charges for you! Let us know your preference when you place your order.
• You may return your unused, unopened item within thirty (30) days
• The product must still be factory sealed with all of the original packaging, boxes and instructions;
• Cost to ship product to Asap not included. A 15% restocking fee may be charged. No credit will be given for shipping on the original order
• Software may not be returned
$20 handling charge will be placed on all returned checks.
7% sales tax will be added for Indiana customers.