Zenius is the one-stop solution to print high-quality single-sided cards, in monochrome or color, and encode technology cards, singly or in runs, for a variety of applications including employee badges, access control badges, payment cards, transportation passes, and more…
Zenius comes with two major innovations:
- Evolis Premium Suite®, software, at the core of all new Evolis printers. This software architecture supplies the Print Center, a printing and configuration system that monitors all communications between the printer and the user.
- The printer’s operation can be managed entirely right from the user’s interface and through pop-up notifications on the printing status, ribbon availability and maintenance tasks.
- This Printer Manager also offers direct access to the Evolis Web-based Support Center, available on a 24/7 basis.
- The Evolis High Trust® range of consumables is specifically designed to deliver premium graphic performances and ease of use. Installing the ribbon cassette is a simple one-step process and thanks to a chip, Zenius instantly identifies the ribbon type and configures all settings accordingly.
Zenius is available in two versions:
- The Classic line: USB only, no encoding option – for those who only need to print cards on a single computer
- The Expert line: USB and Ethernet, with multiple encoding options available (factory mounted or on-site integration) – for those who need to share their printer on a local network or to issue badges with encoding technologies (mag, smart contact and/or contactless)
Starting MSRP is $1490
Primacy ID Printer
Primacy is a high-end printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards.
Primacy supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs. This is the perfect option to deliver id cards, payment cards, transportation passes, student IDs, and more…
A card printer which adapts to your needs
- Primacy is available in single or double-side printing versions, with or without encoding technologies,
- Lamination can be added as a field upgrade,
- The encoding or double-sided printing options can be installed to order or at any time on site,
- All Primacy versions are available with USB and Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity
A quality commitment
Primacy guarantees optimal operation and perfect results, and benefits from a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Starting MSRP is $1990
Evolis Avansia Retransfer ID Printer
Avansia is a Retransfer technology direct-to-card printer for very high quality card delivery. Designed for rigorous use, Avansia is extremely robust and provides high security card issuance.
Capable of issuing more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour, it is ideal for card issuance in medium and large quantities.
Starting MSRP is $5195
Evolis Quantum ID Printer
The Evolis Quantum ID Printer is a great solution for organizations that need to personalize cards in large quantities. Organizations such as card manufacturers, bureau services, banks and universities can produce ID and membership cards, student IDs, event passes, membership cards and payment/banking cards. The Quantum can produce more than 1000 cards per hour in monochrome and 125 cards per hour in color, with high resolution texts, logos, picture and barcodes. You can also do single or dual-sided cards with the Quantum, and it comes with a one (1) year warranty.
Starting MSRP is $8500